Imaging With the GE Vivid E9 Ultrasound
Through the E9’s Accelerated Volume Architecture, this ultrasound features eight times the processing power when compared to conventional ultrasounds. This means a large field-of-view that’s ideal for capturing the entire heart with high frame rates and comprehensive diagnostic information. This imaging architecture also means fewer artifacts and enhanced resolution.
4D cardiological imaging has become a more prevalent practice as cardiologists continue to learn about its usefulness and accuracy. Additionally, 4D ultrasound usage is especially efficient and effective for cardiac studies, including stress echo studies. Other 4D technologies featured in the E9 ultrasound include:
– 4D Auto LVQ is a mesh-based surface-tracking model that delivers more reproducible results that are less prone to artifacts and variable heart rhythms
– 4D LV Mass adds an epicardial border to the mesh-based surface-tracking model
– 4D Strain calculates regional strain values for enhanced visual tracking assessment
– 4D Views with “one-touch” options to view images such as 4-chamber, 2-chamber, APLAX, mitral valve, septum and aortic valve.
GE Vivid E9 Ultrasound Design and Performance
Taking a high-performance 4D cardiac ultrasound with you has never been easier with the GE Vivid E9. It features a slim, lightweight, and maneuverable design, and with its adjustable, ergonomic keyboard, the E9 ultrasound is convenient and comfortable when handling and operating it.
The Vivid E9 also includes a 17-inch, all-digital and high-definition LCD display that tilts and swivels to provide the most comfortable viewing angle.
GE Vivid E9 Ultrasound Transducers
The GE Vivid E9 with XDClear allows a wide range of transducers allowing for cardiac, vascular, abdominal, pediatric, neonatal, fetal heart, obstetric, gynecologic, urological, transcranial small parts, and more.
Imaging with the D-Series transducers is ergonomic and it optimizes image quality through its connection with the Accelerated Volume Architecture of the Vivid E9 ultrasound. Additionally, some of the probe technologies include:
– In-transducer 4D beamforming for increased bandwidth, harmonic sensitivity, and angular sensitivity
– Single crystal technology for enhanced signal noise, resolution, and transducer penetration