The GE Voluson i ultrasound was the first 4D ultrasound, and many sonographers, physicians, radiologists, and other users still consider the Voluson i model to be one of the best on the market today.
GE Voluson i Imaging Features
The GE Voluson i aims to provide extraordinary vision for a wide array of clinical applications. With industry leading Volume Ultrasound technology to deploy high-end ultrasound imaging in a convenient laptop design, and through several imaging innovations, the GE Voluson i ultrasound is ideal for some of your most demanding needs.
Some of the GE Voluson i ultrasound’s most important features include:
– Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) and CrossXBeam
– Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI)
Volume imaging features:
– 3D/4D Expert (optional packages)
– Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging (TUI)
– Virtual Organ Computer-aided Analysis (VOCAL)
Fetal heart imaging features:
– Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation (STIC)
Imaging automation features:
– SonoRender Start